David Christopher was born on August 3rd, 2005, at only 26 weeks and 6 days gestation.

He weighed in at 1 lb, 4oz, and was 12.5 inches long.

Here's his story.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

March 30th, 2009
Tonight we went to Cheddars for Weston's birthday dinner.
Here's a picture of Jaxon and David
user posted image

And here's a picture of the cake LOL
user posted image

David's gotten mischievous lately! It's amusing to see him get into situations that are cute, or he can't get out of 36_1_20%5B1%5D.gif

Here's a couple of examples - First one, I had just got him out of bed one morning and went to use the restroom. When I came out, this is what I found... I guess he was hungry. LOL
user posted image

And then the other day, we were about to go to the store, and I'm saying "come on, David! Let's go!" Normally he runs when I tell him that, but for some reason he wasn't coming. When I went to investigate, I figured out why 36_1_20%5B1%5D.gif He couldn't figure out how to get out...
user posted image

And one more, for good measure.
user posted image

April 9th, 2009
I decided to take today and tomorrow off of work so that I can relax a little and try to gain some perspective... work was really rough for me last week so I'm hoping that this helps. Anyways, today was a fabulous day!! I hardly ever get to do anything fun with David because it seems like I'm always working, and on the weekends I have to catch up on everything that I've neglected throughout the week. But today I got to do so much fun stuff with David.

After school this morning, we came home and ate lunch. Then, we decided to go to the zoo. It was alot of fun because we were practically the only people there (there was seriously one other family there.) The only problem was, it was super windy and we had to leave before we got to see everything. Here's the pictures from that:

user posted image

David and the bears
user posted image

A picture of the fence with a tiger in the background (stupid camera 36_19_4%5B1%5D.gif )
user posted image

Lions!
user posted image

I was not zoomed in here - they really are that close EEK!
user posted image

Monkeys!
user posted image

David was pooped - on the way home he fell asleep!
user posted image

After the zoo, we got to go to therapy. I never get to go with him because I'm always at work, so it was fun to see him do these things. I just love how comfortable he is in this place - walking around like he owns it. 36_1_20%5B1%5D.gif

This was funny - he was pulling it really hard, trying to get the beads off. 36_11_6%5B1%5D.gif
user posted image

Playing in the swimming pool!
user posted image
user posted image

David was so sleepy when he was in the pool - it's a heated pool so I'm sure it was relaxing. When they were almost done, the therapist turned on the jets so it was like a hot tub.

user posted image

On our way out, David found a tricycle, and he wanted to play on it 36_1_20%5B1%5D.gif
user posted image

After therapy, we went to Walmart and picked up eggs for coloring and a new set of pajamas and sandals to wear to the "Reading beheath the stars." David got to go to school wearing his pajamas and read stories while eating cookies and drinking milk. It was fun -- even though it wasn't really "beneath the stars" since it was 1) indoors and 2) still daylight. LOL
user posted image

user posted image

Anyways, we had so much fun today. Tomorrow will be fun too, David's easter egg hunt at school is tomorrow and then we will be decorating eggs when we come home. I'm excited!!

April 10th, 2009
This morning was David's easter egg hunt at school. It was chilly outside so they did it in the classroom. David found his first egg and he was satisfied with that LOL He thought it was fun because it opened and closed.
user posted image

This is one of his teachers, Ms. Hernandez
user posted image

For snack today, David had his favorite - and no, I'm not kidding. This is a combination of Jalapeno/Cheddar cheetos and Flamin' Hot Cheetos. 36_19_7%5B1%5D.gif 36_11_6%5B1%5D.gif
user posted image

Then this afternoon we colored easter eggs. David did okay, but he got pretty bored pretty quick.
user posted image
user posted image

This is after a "yellow dye incident" LOL If you look close you can see it on his face and in his hair.
user posted image

Messy!
user posted image

David played in the yard while JoAnn and I finished dying the eggs.
user posted image

And here's what survived (WAY more than last year!)
user posted image

... ok so what can I do with thirty eggs? Thinking.gif

April 12th, 2009 - HAPPY EASTER!!

David playing rockstar, showing off his new haircut.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

No comments:

What's the rest of the story?