David Christopher was born on August 3rd, 2005, at only 26 weeks and 6 days gestation.

He weighed in at 1 lb, 4oz, and was 12.5 inches long.

Here's his story.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Slacker!!!

I admit I've been somewhat of a slacker this month with the pictures - I don't know what the deal was, but when I started to look for content to put on here I realized that I hardly have any at all!! I'll do better next month, I hope.
Maybe I'll blame it on the swine flu. Seems like that's all the rage nowdays anyways. Speaking of - find out here if you have it. Haha!

April 25th, 2009
Today was such a good day. I got to sleep in a little (till about nine) then David and I went out to the March of Dimes. We saw all kinds of people that we used to know - nurses that used to take care of David when he was a preemie, nurses that work for the various home health companies, people from my job, people from my sister's job. We took David's tricycle out there and he rode around the whole place on that thing. It was packed, yet David seemed to be the center of attention - I could hear people saying to their friends "look at that cute little boy on his bike!" And some people even stopped me to tell me that he was so cute, or that's such a cool little bike.

user posted image

Anyways, so that was fun. We came home and had lunch. After lunch we laid down together and cuddled while we took a nap. It was nice to get some cuddle time in and make up for all the cuddling I can't do while I'm at work.

Then, tonight, we had a party! Javier invited a bunch of his friends, I invited some of my friends - and somehow, we ended up with at least thirty people here! We hung out in the backyard and played with the kids and Javier grilled a bunch of steaks and chicken. David had a blast with all the people - he pretty much made every person here tonight walk around the yard with him at least once 36_1_20%5B1%5D.gif

Anyways, I'm exhausted. There's still people here, but all of my people left. I've laughed alot today. I'm ready for bed. 36_1_1%5B1%5D.gif

April 29th, 2009
There was a pretty big storm east of us today so my friend Cory and I got in her truck and went storm chasing! It was so fun! We stayed to the west of the storm for the most part, but still got to see some pretty neat stuff. We got kinda scared for a little while and had to stop on the side of the road and wait 36_1_20%5B1%5D.gif We chased until the sun went down and then enjoyed the lightning show for a little while, then headed home. I can't wait to do it again! Here's the pictures - in chronological order.

user posted image
user posted image

This is when we had to stop because the wind was blowing REALLY hard and it looked like the storm was crossing the highway we were on:
user posted image

Looking back toward town (all of that is the rain water)
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

Behind us
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image


And here's a short video of the lightning - it was amazing!!
user posted image

David playing with Daddy
user posted image

Just looking handsome in his new shirt
user posted image

And this was so cute - he was so tired he fell asleep laying on the floor by the front door 36_1_20%5B1%5D.gif
user posted image

No comments:

What's the rest of the story?